Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for her weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday Linky.  Here's what I'm loving today: 
 
1. Fresh peaches! 
 
2.  My dog Samee 
 
 
3.  Getting my classroom set up
 

1.  I love fresh peaches, so I'm loving that we went to a local orchard yesterday and got some delicious peaches!

2.  My dog Samee is super spoiled and loves summer almost as much as I do.  He's been loving chasing the chipmunk and rabbits in the yard.

3.  I worked in my classroom today and moved furniture around.  It's always fun to try new furniture arrangements.  Even though I'm not ready for summer to end, it is exciting to get set up for a new school year. 

*Bonus*  My bonus What I'm Loving Wednesday is that my fella, who works on the other side of the state during the week, had a meeting nearby today and stopped by to spend the evening with me.  How can I not be loving seeing him and having pizza from our favorite pizza joint?! :)

Happy Wednesday!
Beth

4 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING fresh peaches too!!! I have 5 sitting on my windowsill as I type.
    yum...now I want one, but I'm going to go to bed instead.
    Glad you got some time with your "fella"...that's always a good thing.
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite things about summer is having a peach on my morning bowl of cereal. Glad you're enjoying fresh peaches too!

      Thanks for stopping by!
      :) Beth

      Delete
  2. I love fresh peaches too! Yummm. I can't wait to see your room once it's finished! Decorating is so much fun!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! Now that I started on my classroom I'm itching to get back up there and finish setting it up and decorating!

      :) Beth

      Delete