Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Science Pins Linky Parties

 
I am super excited for my first linky!  And, with the help of my awesome friend, I'm getting a little crazy and participating in not one, but two linkies.  I've been surfing Pinterest for some new science experiments to try with my little ones next year.  We've made Oobleck {corn starch and warm water} several times and it's always been a big hit, so when I found the following pin I knew I wanted to try it right away. 
 

Fluffy Stuff (2 boxes cornstarch and 1 can shaving cream; color if desired) -- moldable. Haven't seen this before.
Fluffy Stuff from Play Create Explore
 
Fluffy Stuff is corn starch and shaving cream and according to the website, is soft but moldable.  They made theirs into "snowballs."  I'm thinking this might be a great activity for the first week of school! 
 
This is another pin I've looked at lots of times but never tried.  So, if I blog that I'm going to try it this year, I'll have to follow through...right?!  :)
 
 
If this turns out the way they promise, it may become our go-to "slime!"
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These look so fun!! The Kinders at my school made the slime at the end of this year! They loved it...hope your little ones enjoy it!

    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete