Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

 
I'm linking up again with Cara Carrol from The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!  Here is how it works:  Post your favorite pins and be sure to link them back to the original post (not your Pinterest board).  The pins can be about anything, not just school related.  Here are some of my favorites.

First things first, I love food!  So, I'm probably a little too excited about these next two pins! 
These are oh so yummy.      INGREDIENTS:      1 package of Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (Walmart usually has these and I have also seen them at Bashas'. They are by the Deli, not on the bread aisle.)    1/2 lb. of ham    1/4 lb. Swiss cheese        Cut the rolls in half. Fill with ham and cheese. Put the rolls in a 9 x 13 in. pan. Pour the following sauce over the sandwiches:    1 stick melted butter    1 tsp poppy seeds    2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce    1/4 tsp. garlic sal...
These ham and cheese sandwiches are AMAZING!  If you've never tried them, you should...like ASAP. The recipe is from The Girl Who Ate Everything.  I've had them at several parties but never made them, so I was super excited when I found the recipe.
 
 
This link to My Happy Place has a whole list of her blog posts with single serving desserts and a few breakfast ideas.  She has tons and they all look delicious!  I tried one over the weekend and it did not disappoint. 
All About Me {Black & White}
One of my friends pinned this All About Me banner from The Art of Teaching's TPT store and I love it!  I think it would look super cute on a bulletin board.  Best of all--it's free!
 
 photo c4f132ce-f9fb-40fa-b528-6e319661e72a_zpsbdeba54c.jpg
 
I love this idea from Blossom Bunkhouse.  At the beginning of the school year you have each student write their name on your initial and then hang it up in your classroom. 
 
 photo dfbcc6d0-ec23-482b-b9c3-96f11da5b28f_zps09351c22.jpg
 
And, last but not least, I must admit that I may have some OCD tendencies.  I sometimes get a little too excited about cleaning and organizing.  I pinned this shower cleaning idea from Commona-my House last week and my shower is cleaner than it's ever been!  I may have problems, because since making this little mixture up, I can't wait to wipe the shower down as soon as I hop in it.  Best of all, with the handle on the sponge, I don't get my hands dirty and it's not a big deal if some Dawn and vinegar get on me or my loofah.  I told you, I may have problems. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment: