Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Night Ramblings

We've had an F-U-N, fun week!  Here are a few random moments from our week.  Tomorrow I'll post about our theme activities for the week. 
 
So, during free play these boys were working hard building and I finally processed that I'd heard them talking about a "marina."  I asked them if they were building a marina and they said they were.  As I continued listening I heard them mention all of the people going to the "marina" and the popcorn and then there's talk of sports and I start thinking that things aren't adding up.  Then it hits me and I ask if they're building an arena.  Their answer was, "Yes, we're building a sports marina."  So, here's a picture of their sports marina.  *Note the Little People in the stands.


 
After photographing the sports marina I was talking with one of the kids and still holding the camera.  Another of my little darlings came and asked if she could take a picture.  I told her she could...and then the rest of the class all wanted a turn, too.  So, here are some of their pictures.  *Please note, none of these photos have been edited in any way.  :)


They loved photographing the baby dolls!


 
Yesterday morning we used markers at table time.  The kids were coloring while I was checking backpacks and when I came back over to check in on them, this is what I found.  At first I thought maybe they had written on their faces on purpose.  I didn't say anything and after watching them change colors I quickly realized it was a complete accident.  So, 10 minutes after being at school they were already covered in marker!
 
I hope you've enjoyed my ramblings tonight!  Check back in tomorrow for pictures of our "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More" theme.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

2 comments: